Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 145 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16558 MXN / ISK
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 233% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 73,355 (443,017 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Esbjerg costs kr140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Villavicencio costs COL$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nadi costs 43 FJ$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Campina Grande costs R$ 23 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 3 hours ago)