Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.827 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 102% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,544 (€1,884) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Lusaka costs 55 Kwacha (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reading, Berkshire costs £5,160 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,434 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Riobamba costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)