Cost of living in Rajkot, India vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.30027 MXN / INR
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 13% cheaper than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 23,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo you would need to make just about Mex$ 19,913 (₨66,319) in Rajkot.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Varanasi costs ₨40 (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bangalore costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Warangal costs ₨43 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$150 (about 3 hours ago)