Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,341 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 22.590 MXN / USD
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 63% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,777 ($1,584) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 216 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Manila costs Php3.17 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs Php2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Regina costs C$20 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 30 (39 minutes ago)