Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 364 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02838 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 58% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,828 (CH$1,227,258) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Omsk costs руб 3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £3.95 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ensenada costs Mex$ 69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)