Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 312 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.637 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 11% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,783 (€1,043) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Granada costs €1.20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Damascus costs 875 £ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 375 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)