Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.232 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 22% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,881 ($b8,317) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 34 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)