Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores, Portugal vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 90 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.340 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores (Portugal) is 45% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,660 (€1,430) in Ponta Delgada, Azores to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $440 (about 1 hour ago)