Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.281 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 17% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,963 (R 21,830) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Esbjerg costs kr140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Villavicencio costs COL$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nadi costs 43 FJ$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Campina Grande costs R$ 23 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 3 hours ago)