Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 156 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00546 MXN / KHR
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 66% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,771 (7,284,294 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 527 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Torreón costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 2 hours ago)