Cost of living in Pescara, Italy vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.340 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 110% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,096 (€1,750) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $440 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tunis costs 85,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 3 hours ago)