Cost of living in Parma, Italy vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 176 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.393 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 131% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,164 (€2,014) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cordova costs €13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 930 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Almería costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.00 (about 3 hours ago)