Cost of living in Osaka, Japan vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 151 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.21289 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 183% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,704 (¥332,111) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Krasnodar costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Morelia costs Mex$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Plymouth costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)