Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 360 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 22.337 MXN / USD
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 117% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,375 ($2,524) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Agartala costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nazareth costs 2,720 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Rosa costs ARS $2,686,000 (about 4 hours ago)