Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.21973 MXN / XPF
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 231% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 79,323 (360,996 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tunis costs 85,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)