Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 392 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 22.388 MXN / USD
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 151% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,798 ($2,582) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £7 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zurich costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Omsk costs руб 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)