Cost of living in Neuquén, Argentina vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
WARNING! Neuquén has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Neuquén.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 367 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.30709 MXN / ARS *
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neuquén (Argentina) is 15% cheaper than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 25,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo you would need to make just about Mex$ 21,332 (ARS $69,464) in Neuquén.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cordova costs €13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 930 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Almería costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)