Cost of living in Naples, Italy vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 161 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.393 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 110% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,263 (€1,829) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 930 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Almería costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bandirma costs 650TL (about 2 hours ago)