Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.236 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 45% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,242 (10,273元) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 216 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Manila costs Php3.17 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b80 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs Php2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Regina costs C$20 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)