Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 761 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020.
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 44% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,594 in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Mountain View, California costs $1.05 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Caracas costs 250,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Quito costs $0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Jose del Cabo costs Mex$ 65 (about 2 hours ago)