Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 16.374 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 17% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,174 (1,721 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riobamba costs $3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Ourense costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad, India costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £22 (about 2 hours ago)