Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00053 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 18% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,946 (﷼ 48,802,766) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Granada costs €38 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Antalya costs 159TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨7,845 (about 1 hour ago)