Cost of living in Marseille, France vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 118 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.524 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 155% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,354 (€2,502) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Varanasi costs ₨40 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bangalore costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Warangal costs ₨43 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$150 (about 2 hours ago)