Cost of living in Maicao, Colombia vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00595 MXN / COP
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maicao (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo you would need to make just about Mex$ 22,157 (COL$3,726,925) in Maicao.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Agartala costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nazareth costs 2,720 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Rosa costs ARS $2,686,000 (about 3 hours ago)