Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00053 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 28% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,722 (﷼ 57,909,793) in Mahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Noorder-Paarl costs R 1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨330 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bata costs 10,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pointe-à-Pitre costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨890 (about 1 hour ago)