Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 146 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.117 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,278 (R$ 5,897) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £915 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Granada costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €750 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 7,000 (about 3 hours ago)