Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 108 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03915 MXN / AOA *
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 46% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,138 (820,846 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Bangalore costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Warangal costs ₨43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 214 (about 2 hours ago)