Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 122 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 22.590 MXN / USD
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 132% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,021 ($2,568) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 10,000元 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$17,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in La Plata costs ARS $5,087 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hrodna costs 1.40 BYN (about 2 hours ago)