Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.300 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 118% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,105 (€1,905) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Copenhagen costs kr300 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Oslo costs kr 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)