Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,755 prices entered by 317 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.377 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 38% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,525 (S/. 5,414) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Mountain View, California costs $1.05 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Caracas costs 250,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Quito costs $0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Jose del Cabo costs Mex$ 65 (about 2 hours ago)