Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 430 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.274 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 48% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,988 ($b11,298) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 216 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Manila costs Php3.17 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b80 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs Php2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Regina costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)