Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.483 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 225% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,903 (kr 31,374) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 527 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Torreón costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xalapa costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)