Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.323 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 47% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,860 (RM6,361) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 34 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 4 hours ago)