Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 125 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 16.801 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 137% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,573 (C$3,665) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Noorder-Paarl costs R 1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bata costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pointe-à-Pitre costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨890 (about 2 hours ago)