Cost of living in Katerini, Greece vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.300 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 40% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,950 (€1,329) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamnagar costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 5 hours ago)