Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.009 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 40% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,269 (31,988 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Varanasi costs ₨40 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bangalore costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Warangal costs ₨43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$150 (about 2 hours ago)