Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.764 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 40% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,868 (40,390 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,830 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oporto costs €700 (about 4 hours ago)