Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 193 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.364 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 47% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,246 (RM7,130) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $3,253 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Algiers costs 500 Dinar (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Managua costs 35 C$ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vicenza costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)