Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00053 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,128 (﷼ 51,340,081) in Isfahan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨170 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Marrakech costs 7 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 2 hours ago)