Cost of living in Irvine, California, United States vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 255%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 260 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 22.590 MXN / USD
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irvine, California (United States) is 227% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 81,634 ($3,614) in Irvine, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Neuquén costs ARS $2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paulinia costs R$ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)