Cost of living in Hyderabad, India, India vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,234 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.29813 MXN / INR
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hyderabad, India (India) is 8% cheaper than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 23,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo you would need to make just about Mex$ 21,185 (₨71,059) in Hyderabad, India.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Esbjerg costs kr140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Villavicencio costs COL$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nadi costs 43 FJ$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Campina Grande costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 3 hours ago)