Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 201 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00096 MXN / VND
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 35% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,866 (35,134,150 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Rosa costs ARS $2,686,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨364 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)