Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 151 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.340 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 102% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,503 (€1,690) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨719 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Puerto Montt costs CH$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 4 hours ago)