Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 202 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 22.272 MXN / USD
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 140% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,434 ($2,803) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Oslo costs kr 105 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Herzliya costs 3,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 150 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kabul costs 100,000 Afghani (about 2 hours ago)