Cost of living in Hanover, Germany vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.390 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 128% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,049 (€2,162) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zurich costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Omsk costs руб 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £3.95 (about 2 hours ago)