Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 121 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.139 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,857 (R$ 6,247) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamnagar costs ₨30 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 5 hours ago)