Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 143 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.061 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 23,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo you would need to make just about Mex$ 15,530 (5,073TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $440 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tunis costs 85,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 3 hours ago)