Cost of living in Cusco, Peru vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 218 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.289 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 18% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,224 (S/. 4,488) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Rosa costs ARS $2,686,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨364 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)