Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 240 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020.
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo you would need to make just about Mex$ 24,385 in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cape Town costs R 45 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Herzliya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 45TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barrie costs C$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guntur costs ₨25 (about 2 hours ago)