Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 392 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 22.248 MXN / USD
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 56% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,394 ($1,546) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamnagar costs ₨30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 4 hours ago)